The Cabinet is the main decision-making body of the Authority. It has executive powers for all matters, except those held by the full Council or those reserved to regulatory committees (such as planning and licensing applications). The Cabinet has a key role in proposing the budget and policy framework to be adopted by the Council.
The Cabinet is chaired by the Leader of the Council. The 8 other members of the Cabinet each have responsibility for a particular area of the Council's work (although they do not have individual decision-making powers).
The Cabinet generally meets once every four weeks. The meetings are held in public. The decisions of the Cabinet are published within 4 working days of the meeting.
You can write to the Leader and Cabinet Members at Telford & Wrekin Council, Addenbrooke House, Ironmasters Way, Telford TF3 4NT or visit the View Councillors webpage for alternative ways to get in touch.
Telford & Wrekin Council’s Cabinet and Full Council meetings are streamed live and available to replay on our Youtube Channel. Click on the “subscribe” button to receive notifications of future meetings.
Notices of key decisions to be taken by Cabinet can be viewed by going to Key Decisions
[ - ] Members of Cabinet
[ - ] Meeting Dates for Municipal Year 2019/20
- Cabinet meeting on 14 March 2019 at 17:00
- Cabinet meeting on 14 February 2019 at 17:00
- Cabinet meeting on 03 January 2019 at 17:00
- Cabinet meeting on 13 December 2018 at 17:00
- Cabinet meeting on 15 November 2018 at 17:00
- Cabinet meeting on 18 October 2018 at 17:00
- Cabinet meeting on 13 September 2018 at 17:00
- Cabinet meeting on 12 July 2018 at 17:00
- Cabinet meeting on 31 May 2018 at 17:00