Rae Evans - Labour (Woodside)
Contact DetailsAddress c/o Addenbrooke House
Mob : 07837 116377
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
I currently hold the position of Cabinet Member with special responsibility for Customer Services, Tourism & Partnerships.
For all Cabinet enquiries, please contact my office on 01952 383004.
I welcome the opportunity to talk to you about local issues, to help resolve problems or take up issues on your behalf. I look forward to and will take great pleasure in conducting face to face chats with all residents - please contact me to make an appointment.
I was delighted to be appointed as Mayor of the Borough of Telford and Wrekin for 2016-17.
My fellow Councillor Kevin Guy and I conduct regular walks of your area and hold surgeries on the last Wednesday of the month (except December) from 6pm - 7pm at the Park Lane Centre, Woodside - come along and have your say.
View my Register of Interests
Councillors’ Pride Fund
Outside Body Membership
- Local Government Association – World Heritage Sites Special Interest Group
- Madeley Regeneration Partnership
- Madeley United Charities of Shropshire
- Shropshire Association of Local Councils (SALC)
- Telford & The Wrekin Citizens’ Advice Bureau – Management Board
- Telford & Wrekin Council for Voluntary Services Board of Trustees
- Telford & Wrekin Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education (SACRE)
- Telford Tourism Partnership
- World Heritage UK